Visually and in its function a real adventure helmet, by its comfort, a flip-up helmet: with the new Aventuro Mod, Touratech offers a perfect synthesis for demanding motorcycle travellers and presents the most versatile touring helmet on the market.
With the Aventuro Mod, discover finally a win-win helmet!
It combines the great ventilation, the large field of view and the securing shield of an adventure helmet with the qualities of a flip-up helmet that is not liked only by people wearing glasses. The face is an important means of communication, particularly during a travel. Brief images can be quickly caught on the camera without needing to take the helmet down.
Thanks to interchangeable components, the Aventuro Mod can be adapted for any wanted function without needing to make as many compromises as an all-round helmet. The helmet can be quickly converted to face ideally any upcoming challenge.
3 POSITION PEAK
WITH MEMORY FUNCTION
Schuberth is the worldwide specialist for flip-up helmets. Schuberth helmets are quiet and stay functional for a long time and the production in Germany guarantees a great quality. Of course – we only work with the bests!
- Thousand-fold proven flip-up system by Schuberth
- Maximum comfort for people wearing glasses
- The shield flips up together with the chin protector and
comes automatically down again to the preset position
- You don‘t need to shout at passers-by any more when
you ask them for directions
- You won‘t shoot poor photos any more because the viewfinder
of your camera would not fit in the face opening of the helmet
- Maximum safety after an accident – handling security for first aiders
Made of specially optimized EPS foam: Complex multizone foaming allows optimal shock absorption
COOLMAX® pad system, completely removable and washable (hand wash, 30°C)Optimized fit.
Micro-lock ratched lock, precise setting of the chinstrap length through adjustment on both sides, easy handling
With Schuberth, we chose wilful a partner that stands for high quality and manufactures thanks to its experience for decades the safest helmets on the market. For a helmet, active and passive safety are the biggest priority.
- Made in EU (Germany)
- Helmet shell made of a special fibreglass laminate
(developed by Schuberth)
- Certified according to ECE 2205
- Certified according to ECE 2205 and DOT
- Anti-fog and distortion-free visor fulfilling the European
standards for class 1 optics
- Reflective components (in the collar area too)
- Finely adjustable ratchet closure with micro latching
FOGGING AND DISTORTION FREE VISOR
- Simple and tool-free mounting of the shield and covers if the shield has been taken off
- Shield with memory function, adjustable in three positions and aerodynamically optimised in the wind channel
- Washable filter in the area of the chin/mouth ventilation
- Integrated sun visor – stepless adjustable (fulfills European standards for class 1 optics)
- Prepared for the Schuberth SRC system C3Pro
- Inner fittings removable and washable made out of Coolmax material
- Removable chin wind protection
- Outstanding aerodynamics
- Extra large air inlets| Variable ventilation options
- Very quiet thanks to an acoustically